PMP ® /CAPM ® Exam Prep Course
Class Dates: 2/23/2020, 3/1/2020, 3/8/2020, 3/15/2020
8:30am to 5pm
+4 Hours of Required Homework
Contact hours: 35
>>> BUNDLE AND SAVE! And ensure you are prepared for the Exam! Save $150 off the Math of the PMP when you sign up for both courses. <<<
***New Edition PMP Exam starts July 1, 2020. This course will prepare students to pass the current PMP Exam. Students taking this course should plan to take the PMP Exam (6th Edition) prior to June 30, 2020.***
This PMP®/CAPM® Exam Prep Workshop offered by your PMI Southern Nevada Chapter is designed to prepare students to successfully pass the Project Management Professional (PMP) or Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) exam for the 6th Edition. The PMP® designation offers individuals worldwide recognition as project management professionals, supported by core knowledge and understanding of critical Project Management concepts, principles and techniques.
Completion of this course, including at-home assignments, will help you prepare for exam success and will provide you with the eligibility requirement of 35 contact hours in project management education for the PMP® or 23 contact hours in project management for the CAPM®.
This course will be held in-person on the weekends (4 days total) by PMBOK knowledgeable instructors who are PMP® certified, with years of practical project and program management experience.
The PMP Prep Course covers the PMBOK processes, knowledge areas and information needed to pass the exam based on the PMBOK Guide, 6th edition. This will be a fun and interactive course utilizing “gamification” methodologies designed to help you understand the material. The course materials will be provided a few weeks in advance of the first session, so come prepared to discuss and learn the content with fellow future PMPs.
Included in the cost of the course, each student will receive the following:
- THE PMP EXAM: HOW TO PASS ON YOUR FIRST TRY BY ANDY CROWE: The textbook defining exactly what to study for the test, how to learn it, how to apply it, and why it is important
- FLASHCARD APP: 250+ flashcards on an easy to use app. Sort, review, flag and retain all inputs, tools, and outputs.
- CONVERSATIONS ON THE PMP EXAM:Audio tracks of PM experts discussing their insights into PMP Exam topics, and tips and tricks to help you pass
- QUICK REFERENCE GUIDE: 6 page, laminated study guide that presents all 49 processes along with key inputs, tools and outputs
- STUDENT WORKBOOK: Print out of the entire slide deck with space for taking class notes
- TESTING APP:Phone/tablet app filled with practice test questions
- FORMULA SHEETS:Various formula sheets and handouts help students memorize, understand and perform needed calculations
- CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION:Proof of obtaining 35 Accredited Contact Hours/PDUs
- PRACTICE TEST BUNDLE: Online access to over 800 additional practice questions
If you have already been through this course and would like to sit through it again as a refresher prior to taking the exam, please contact Jamie Willson, the VP of Education at email@example.com.
Lunch, coffee and water will be provided to the students. Contact the VP of Education with any special dietary restrictions, VPeducation@PMI-SNC.org
Just-in-time Registration and Pricing – Ends 2/21/2020
- $1,145– Chapter Members (Must be logged in to receive this $150 Member Discount)
- $1,295 – Non-Chapter Members
Discounts offered (email vpEducation@PMI-SNC.org):
- $50 Military and Student Discount
- $150 Bundle and Save Discount (discount will be provided off the Math of the PMP registration)
NON-CHAPTER MEMBERS - DON'T MISS OUT ON VALUABLE DISCOUNTS - UP TO $150 FOR THIS EVENT!
Join PMI and add Southern Nevada Chapter to your membership to start benefiting from Exclusive Member Discounts! https://www.pmi.org/membership/join
Postponement / Cancellation
This event may be canceled or postponed by the Chapter, though all efforts will be made to avoid doing so. If canceled or postponed, notification will be made to all registrants via email.
Students may request a refund until 2/7/2020. An administrative fee of 5% will be withheld from the refund.
Questions / Comments
It is no longer possible to register for this event