5 Day PMP Exam Prep Workshop - LIVE Virtual Instructor Led Training
5-Day PMP® Exam Preparation Workshop – LIVE Virtual Instructor-Led Training
"Join us for our 5 day Boot Camp, which will prepare you to tackle your PMP® certification exam. Be ready to face the toughest questions on your exam after completing this highly engaging and interactive workshop.
This engaging 5-day workshop prepares students to take the PMP® 6th Edition (or CAPM® 6th Edition) certification examination. Through the use of a real-life case study, students learn how to apply the project management processes and knowledge areas to project management activities. This interactive classroom experience helps students answer the many scenario-based questions found on the PMP® examination."
- Attain project management skills and tools to aid in the day to day operations
- Understand the alignments between project management and mission accomplishment
- Provide project management skillsets applicable to both military and civilian work
- Comprehend the core principles of project management best practices
- Provide an understanding of the five PMI® project management process groups
- Demonstrate knowledge via individual exercises, team activities, and exam practice
- Prepare for the PMP® certification examination
- (Qty 1) 5-Day PMP® Exam Preparation Workshop
- Integrated Hands-On Case Study
- Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®) Guide, Version 6
- Associated student workbook, handouts, and reference material
- (Qty 625) Exam Preparation Questions
- Individualized student assistance with PMP application process
Day 1 – 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
PMBOK Chapter 1 - Project Management Introduction
PMBOK Chapter 2 - The Environment in Which Projects Operate
PMBOK Chapter 3 - The Role of the Project Manager
PMBOK Chapter 4 - Project Integration Management
Day 2 – 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
PMBOK Chapter 13 – Project Stakeholder Management
PMBOK Chapter 10 – Project Communications Management
PMBOK Chapter 5 - Project Scope Management
Day 3 – 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
PMBOK Chapter 9 – Project Human Resource Management
PMBOK Chapter 12 - Project Procurement Management
PMBOK Chapter 11 - Project Risk Management
Day 4 – 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
PMBOK Chapter 6 - Project Schedule Management
Day 5 – 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
PMBOK Chapter 7 – Project Cost Management
Earned Value Management Case Study Exercise
Change Management Case Study Exercise
PMBOK Chapter 8 - Project Quality Management
Anyone that is a practicing Project Manager, anyone studying to take the PMP Exam, as well
as anyone that is interested in the Project Management Profession.
PDUs Earned: 35
Class Schedule: date / time: August 24-28th 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
BONNIE COOK has more than 30 years of professional experience working as a project manager, systems engineer, curriculum developer, and professional consulting instructor.
Bonnie holds a Master's Certificate in Project Management, a Bachelor's Degree in Education, and a Project Management Professional (PMP®) certification from the Project Management Institute (PMI®). She is a CompTIA® Certified Technical Trainer (CTT®) and holds the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI®) and Strength Deployment Inventory (SDI®) qualifications. She is also an Apollo 13 ITSM Simulation facilitator and an IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL ®) certified instructor.
Through the use of dynamic simulations, group exercises, and role-play, Bonnie's hands-on teaching style provides a creative, engaging, and exciting learning experience for her students. She has taught all over the world for IBM Corporation, Seven Wonders Learning, Inc., JBA Consulting Engineers, Pro Train, CenturyLink, Philips Electronics, Alfa Insurance, International Game Technologies, MGM Resorts International, and Boeing. Countries include China, Thailand, India, Brazil, Argentina, Colombia, Costa Rica, Mexico, Canada, Portugal, Australia, Norway, and the Netherlands. She has also taught for the U.S. military in Germany and the U.S.