Link Technologies is currently seeking a Project Manager with a client in Las Vegas, NV.
- ·Plan and coordinate all aspects of projects from inception to implementation across multiple departments.
- ·Develop and document descriptions of assigned projects/products and may write and maintain technical requirements.
- ·Support the coordination of the activities of multi-disciplinary teams in the achievement of project objectives and outcomes.
- ·Facilitate the flow of information among team members on assigned projects.
- ·Participate in removing project barriers and roadblocks and develop and submit for approval budgets and schedules for assigned projects.
- ·Participate in identifying, evaluating and selecting or recommending the selection of vendors for assigned projects.
- ·Develop, track and report on project progress, resource, staff, assets and schedules and project metrics.
- ·Identify and mitigate project risks.
- ·Review the delivered results and the team’s performance, and adapt as necessary.
- ·Help develop a feature based release, milestone, and iteration plan to deliver on the vision.