The Project Manager will provide assistance through function and drive standardized project managementmethodologies, governances, methods, and tools. The Project Manager will establish priorities, overseeprojects, monitor progress, improve project status transparency, and evaluate project status and resourceutilization. This position requires excellent organizational, analytical, problem solving, presentation, andcommunication skills in addition to leadership, decision making, facilitation, and negotiation skills. TheProject Manager is able to build relationships and work in a matrix environment while being adaptable /flexible and maintaining big picture thinking.
The Project Manager will manage projects concurrently and coordinates installation and other professionalThe Project Manager will manage projects concurrently and coordinates installation and other professionalservices/projects and ensures company resources are utilized appropriately and customer expectations aremet. The Project Manager compiles project status reports, creates project plans, coordinates projectschedules, facilitates project meetings, and identifies risks. The incumbent coordinates project activities,performs hands-on implementation tasks and ensures all project phases are documented appropriately.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Drive the execution of projects in the portfolio across North America, EMEA and APAC, workingclosely with team members at all levels, worldwide• Influence Change in Project Management Delivery worldwide, using best practices and processes
• Facilitate business requirements gathering and documentation to understand and communicatecomplex business challenges
• Summarize and adequately describe customer reported product issues to team members.
• Participate in meetings with development and review development work in progress and supportQA and UAT activities
• Support a structured change control process by requiring change requests and keeping projectdocumentation current
• Contribute to successful launch of products and releases, and go-to-market plans.
• Manage project health and success, reporting status of scope, budget & schedule on a regular basisto all stakeholders
• Communicate early and often with all stakeholders to ensure alignment to goals
• Creates and executes project plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs andrequirements
• Defines and effectively applies the House Advantage project methodology and enforces projectstandards
• Leads and prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
• Defines and establishes QA processes and test plans
• Build overall governance regarding QA and ensuring product consistency
• Minimizes exposure and risk on projects, ensuring timelines and scope (on time, on target, onbudget)• Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
• Communicates ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude
• International travel, especially Asia travel required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Therequirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodationsmay be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor degree or equivalent
• Knowledge in ALL areas of project (analysis, ROI, justification of project, funding, budgeting,project planning, matrix resource management, risk analysis and mitigation, etc.)
• Extensive applications and business knowledge• Demonstrated ability to work within and meet deadlines while managing multiple priorities
• Proficient with standard office automation tools and web-based tools• Demonstrated experience in business requirements definition and analysis, QA, and businessprocess definition
• Ability to work in a fast paced, multiple project environment on an independent basis and withminimal supervision
• Experience in the gaming industry is a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability and affinity to respond quickly
• Ability to multitask
• Time management
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
• Stress tolerance
• Teamwork and collaboration
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee tosuccessfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made toenable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; usehands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.The employee must occasionally lift and/or move 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this jobinclude close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability toadjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounterswhile performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enableindividuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.The work environment is characterized as an office setting, where computers and standardoffice equipment will be supplied and used as a part of the job.The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The work environment issmoke free.