Project Manager II (Las Vegas)
• Develops strong relationships with internal clients, IT management, IT technical staff and executes project goals, timelines while identifying and deploying resources to meet project deliverables.
• Becomes the IT subject matter expert on business processes for each business unit in Las Vegas.
• Helps business implement solutions by determining project requirements and communicating them clearly to stakeholders, facilitators, and partners. Provides quality control reviews prior to launch.
• Manages projects through full lifecycle including:
o Determination of appropriate methodology (Agile or Waterfall)
o Development and management of detailed project schedule, plans, and/or roadmaps.
o Monitoring and maximization of resource utilization
o Facilitation of scheduled status meetings or scrums.
o Reporting project performance utilizing standard reporting mechanisms.
o Management of external vendors ensuring targets and costs are met.
o Management of changes to the project scope, schedule, and costs using appropriate verification techniques.
o Management of risks to minimize issues and manages existing issues using standardized tools.
Developing and Driving Standards and Methodologies:
• Works with the PMO Director and Culinary IT Leadership to evolve the PM Framework and methodologies into continuously improved tools, processes, and standards.
Driving IT Project Governance:
• Consults with the PMO Director, and Culinary IT Leadership in the development of a project governance framework based on industry best practices.
• Partakes in the prioritization and project selection with IT and business leadership.
• Exemplify our IT team principles: Passion, Excellence, Accountability and Teamwork
Please submit resume to Jennifer Nelson HR Specialist at jenelson@culinaryhealthfund.