PMO Community of Practice
To be a professional community where PMI-SNC members can increase their awareness of PMO best practices.
To promote PMO excellence as a branch component program within five geographic regions around the world.
- Deliver quality programs to forum members utilizing virtual tools and face-to-face meetings.
- Collaborate and network with nearby PMO Forum Networks.
The benefits of being associated with the forum are:
- Knowledge and experience improvement and sharing
- Professional development opportunities – PDUs for attending functions
- Leveraging relationships to access PFNs worldwide
- Access to PMOSIG benefits
- Established LinkedIn Group
- Promotion of portfolio, program, and project management and PMO excellence in the PMI-SNC chapter
- Bi-monthly face-to-face networking meetings focusing on common "target themes" to facilitate knowledge sharing
- Bi-monthly webinars selected from an established speakers database
- Online social networking with forums world-wide via LinkedIn
- Partnerships with nearby regional chapter forums for joint programs and workshops
- Contributions with other forums to continuously improve Global standards
- Membership promotion from within the PMI-SNC chapter – show portfolio, program and project management and PMO managers what they can gain from the PMO Forum Network (PFN)
The PMO Forum Network (PFN) brings together portfolio, program, and project managers to exchange ideas, techniques and best practices for improving PMO effectiveness. You need not belong to a PMO to join this forum. You must however be a member in good standing with the PMI-SNC chapter.
Our primary method of communication is LinkedIn. Please contact us to request being added to the PFN LinkedIn group in order to receive e-mails about PFN events, knowledge sharing, and more! Also watch the PMI-SNC website for the latest news about upcoming events.