01 February 2018 at 02:00PM
NOMINATIONS AND ELECTIONS FOR THE 2018 BOARD OF DIRECTORS!
Nominate and vote!
Hello Members & Guests of PMI-SNC:
It is time for our elections for the 2018 Board of Directors! As a PMI-SNC
member, this is your chance to participate in chapter activities.
As a member you can nominate someone (or yourself) for any open position and of
course vote once the nomination period is over.
Voting will be done via VoteNet through PMI.org.
We encourage each and every one of you to participate in this
year’s election process!
For 2018, the positions that are elected are as follows:
- Executive Vice President (2 year term – serves as President the 2 nd year)
- Vice President of Membership (2 year term)
- Vice President of Public Relations (2 year term)
- Vice President of Communications (2 year term)
The 2018 Board term begins February 1, 2018 and ends January 31 st , 2019.
If you are interested in any of these positions and want to know more about them, please see PMI-SNC President or e-mail email@example.com.
The only requirement to serve on the board is that you must be a member of the Southern Nevada Chapter, in good standing.
Executive Vice President, who becomes the president the following year. This position fills in for the president when (s)he is absent.
VP of Membership, whose primary responsibility is to take care of our membership by encouraging new members, planning events and activities for the
VP of Public Relations, whose primary responsibility is to manage the chapter’s web page and advertising programs.
VP of Communications, whose primary responsibility is to send out all communications regarding monthly chapter meetings, create and send monthly
newsletters, and record minutes for board meetings.
The Election Schedule for 2018 is as follows:
- Election Cycle will be announced during our September chapter meeting.
- Nomination Period: September 22 to October 5
- Candidates Introduced: October 19 Chapter Meeting
- Election Period: October 23 to November 9 – through PMI.org VoteNet
- Announce Election Results: November 16 Chapter Meeting