$995 – Early Bird Pricing until October 16, 2019
$1,195 – Standard Pricing until November 4, 2019
$100 off for PMI SNC Chapter Members!*
NON-CHAPTER MEMBERS - DON'T MISS OUT ON VALUABLE DISCOUNTS - UP TO $100 FOR THIS EVENT!
Join PMI and add Southern Nevada Chapter to your membership to start benefiting from Exclusive Member Discounts!
*Discount cannot be combined with any other discounts
This is a 2-day event. Each day's hours are 8:00AM to 5:00PM
Full participation is required for certification--no exceptions.
Go Platinum – and experience what world-class training can do.
Our immersive instructional techniques teach you Scrum by having you do Scrum – just as it is done in the real world. A small sampling of what you'll get:
• Certified ScrumMaster training by Mark Layton, known globally as Mr. Agile ® – the Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) selected by Wiley and Sons to author their iconic Scrum For Dummies and Agile Project Management For Dummies series, as well as the creator of Pearson Education's Agile Foundations Complete Video Course
• All class materials for this highly-interactive class, with examples and exercises that truly enable understanding of Scrum, by one of the few consulting firms solely focused on agile transformation for almost 20 years
• Post-course assessment and Certified ScrumMaster (CSM®) registration for each participant with the Scrum Alliance
• Sixteen (16) PDUs toward PMP® and PMI-ACP® certifications by a Project Management Institute (PMI)® Registered Education Provider (REP)
• Sixteen (16) SEUs towards becoming a Certified Scrum Professional (CSP)
• Two-year membership for each class participant with the Scrum Alliance, which includes the exam fee
• A 132-page student guide for note taking and future reference
This class is offered in partnership with PMI to support the local PM community.
Join us at our final Chapter Meeting of the year and celebrate the Project Management Institute’s 50th Anniversary!
Complimentary Professional Headshots from 5:30 - 7:00 sponsored by Apex Systems
Photography by Las Vegas Event Photos
Effective Storytelling for Business by Storytelling Expert Sheryl Green Speaks
Tuscany Suites & Casinos
255 E Flamingo Rd,
Las Vegas, NV 89169
Note: Event will be held in the Florentine Room E.
Directions: Enter at the main casino entrance and use the escalator to the second floor convention area.
Online Registration open through 11/03/2019!
Early Bird: Members $30 / Non-members $35; Military/Students: $10 off*
Walk in: Members $35/ Non-members $45
When it comes to better communication and better business, data alone doesn't cut it! Are you using stories to motivate and connect with your audience, or are you missing out on the most powerful and strategic business tool available?
Learn how to harness the power of story in your communication and leadership.
This engaging presentation will teach you:
• The three most important stories you can tell
• How to structure your stories for maximum emotional engagement
• Why it’s more important to share your Why than your What
About the speaker:
Sheryl Green is a New York native living and thawing in Las Vegas since 2008. After a devastating divorce, she discovered the power of storytelling and has brought her love of the craft to fiction, non-fiction, and content writing for businesses. She now works with organizations to improve their sales and communication and lends her voice to animal rescue.
She is the author of four books including Once Upon a Bottom Line: Harnessing the Power of Storytelling in Sales, and Do Good to Do Better: The Small Business Guide to Growing your Business by Helping Nonprofits.
Learn more at www.sherylgreenspeaks.com
Questions / Comments:
* Please note that this website is managed by PMI-SNC. The content of this website is solely the responsibility of PMI-SNC.