20 September 2019 at 02:30PM
PMI-SNC - 2019 ELECTIONS
Hello Members & Guests of PMI-SNC:
It is time for our elections for the 2019 Board of Directors! As a PMI-SNC member, this is your chance to participate in chapter activities.
As a member you can nominate someone (or yourself) for any open position and of course vote once the nomination period is over.
Voting will be done via VoteNet through PMI.org.
We encourage each and every one of you to participate in this year’s election process!
For 2019, the positions that are elected are as follows:
- Executive Vice President (2 year term – serves as President the 2 nd year)
- Vice President of Programs (2 year term)
- Vice President of Public Relations (2 year term)
- Vice President of Finance (2 year term)
- Vice President of Education (2 year term)
The 2019 Board term begins February 1, 2019 and ends January 31 st , 2020.
If you are interested in any of these positions and want to know more about them, please see or e-mail any board member or email email@example.com.
The only requirement to serve on the board is that you must be a member of the Southern Nevada Chapter, in good standing.
Executive Vice President, who becomes the president the following year. This position fills in for the president when (s)he is absent.
VP of Programs, whose primary responsibility is to engage speakers for our monthly chapter meetings.
VP of Public Relations, whose primary responsibility is to manage the chapter’s web page and advertising programs.
VP of Finance, whose primary responsibility is to manage chapter finances.
VP of Education, whose primary responsibility is to manage the classes offered by the chapter.
The Election Schedule for 2019 is as follows:
- Election Cycle will be announced: September 20 during September chapter meeting.
- Nomination Period: September 21 to October 12
- Candidates Introduced: October 18 Chapter Meeting
- Election Period: October 22 to November 5 – through PMI.org VoteNet
- Announce Election Results: November 15 Chapter Meeting