To be the professional organization of choice for the project management community of Southern Nevada
Provide premier networking, education and presentations to support the needs of the project management community.
- Create an environment and opportunity to develop knowledge, skills and professionalism in the application of project management;
- Foster and enabling corporate, community and educational networking opportunities;
- Partner with business and academia to unleash the power of project management;
- Attract, developing and retaining leadership to ensure the future of the organization;
- Offer PDU opportunities to members;
- Offer programs to enhance members’ project management skills;
- Have nationally known speakers make presentations at monthly meetings at least twice a year
In order to implement a Strategic Plan, the Board of Directors identified key strategic goal areas:
- Networking & Community
- Professional Development
For additional information contact President of PMI-SNC.