Continuing Certification Requirement System
The Continuing Certification Requirement System (CCR) program support the outgoing educational and professional development of individual who have attained a PMI credential.
The Continuing Certification Requirement System (CCR) program support the outgoing educational and professional development of individual who have attained the project management professional (PMP) ®, Program management professional (PgMP) ®, PMI Scheduling professional (PMI-SP) ®, and/or PMI Risk management professional (PMI-RMP) ® credential (S).
The purpose of the CCR program is to:
- Enhance the ongoing professional development of credential holders
- Encourage and recognize individualized learning opportunities
- Offer a standardized and objective mechanism for attaining and recording professional development activities
- Sustain the global recognition and value of PMI credentials
Note: As a member, your PDUs will be reported for each chapter event you attend.
But feel free to report other activities outside the chapter using the steps below.
To Claim/View PDUs and Review Certificates Records:
Log-in to the Continuing Certification Requirements System by clicking here. Use your PMI.org username and password. Then, select "Report professional development units (PDUs)" or "view my transcript."
For additional information contact VP of Education:
PDUs for PMI-SNC Workshops
- Login to PMI.org
- Click on Certification/Maintain your certification: Earn and Report PDUs/Project Management Professional (PMP)/PMI’s online CCR system (in last paragraph)/Report PDUs (left navigation panel) PDU Category: Cat B: Continuing Education