Math of the PMP
Studying for the PMP Exam? Already passed it?
Either way, if you would like to be more confident about the math you can apply to project management, then join us for an interactive and in-depth course on all the math you need to know.
Impress your key stakeholders with your financial analysis, statistical analysis, earned value analysis, and much more.
- Averages (mean, median, mode)
- Number of communication channels
- Investment (opportunity cost, ROI, payback period, BCR, CBR, DCF, PV, FV, NPV, IRR, EMV) & Contracts (PTA)
- Depreciation (straight line & double declining balance)
- Critical Path Analysis (ES, EF, LS, LF, duration, free float, total float)
- 3 Point Estimating (triangular & beta distributions)
- Standard deviation, Confidence, Six Sigma
- Probability (independent events)
- Earned Value
Lunch, coffee and water will be provided to the students. Contact the VP of Education with any special dietary restrictions, VPeducation@PMI-SNC.org
Eric Isom, Owner, PM Guaranteed, http://www.pmguaranteed.com
Eric has over 30 years of professional experience. He started out in software development, and then moved into management, including project management, operations management, and service management. He spent a few of those years on courseware development and training, especially for Fortune 500 companies. Over the years, He has worked with small, medium, and large companies, as well as public, private, and government organizations.
Discounts offered (email vpEducation@PMI-SNC.org):
- $25 Discount to Military and Students (email vpEducation@PMI-SNC.org for discount code)
- $150 Discount to current or past PMP®/CAPM® Prep course students (email vpEducation@PMI-SNC.org for discount code)
NON-CHAPTER MEMBERS - DON'T MISS OUT ON VALUABLE DISCOUNTS - UP TO $50 FOR THIS EVENT!
Join PMI and add Southern Nevada Chapter to your membership to start benefiting from Exclusive Member Discounts! https://www.pmi.org/membership/join
Postponement / Cancellation
This event may be canceled or postponed by the Chapter, though all efforts will be made to avoid doing so. If canceled or postponed, notification will be made to all registrants via email.
Students may request a refund until 4/12/2020. An administrative fee of 5% will be withheld from the refund.
Questions / Comments